Tuesday, June 16, 2015

You’re Pear-fect

I have long followed the Tag You’re It Challenge, always intending to play along but it just always seems like the time gets away from me.  Today though, I just couldn’t pass up the chance to join in.  So here’s my card for challenge #23
Pear-fect
I water colored these sweet pears yesterday for #thedailymarker30day2 challenge, then set to work using them on this card last night.  The Tag You’re It Challenge shows a tag with an apple on it, so I stuck with the fruit theme and used these pears from Wplus9 Design Studio.  This set is called Punny Produce: Pears.  I water colored with a combination of Ranger Distress inks… Shabby Shutters, Fossilized Amber, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs and Pumice Stone.  I borrowed some inspiration for my layout from this Retro Sketch #150.
Just a simple little card… maybe I’ll save it to sneak in my hubs’ lunch box one day and surprise him!  :)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Really gorgeous card <3

Dolly LaBelle said...

I just love the way you put colors together. Cute card. Thought anymore about teaching in Indiana? Wink, Wink.

anja curvers said...

Wow awesome your card is pear-fect. Thank you for joining us over at tag you're it.

Marybeth said...

Tammy I love this card with tag! The pears and patterned paper are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful coloring, love the combo of the patterned paper, thank you for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.