Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Color Throwdown #328


Hello friends!  It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge, and this my BFF Barbara Anders is the hostess.  I just LOVE the colors she chose this week because you go seriously go in just about any direction with them... flowers, cutesy, masculine, vintage... go crazy!


For me, it was a need for a masculine card that led me to my creation this week...


We have a man at our church that is suffering with an illness the doctors can't quite figure out, so I thought this "hang in there" card would offer a slight bit of encouragement.  I kept it super simple for mailing with just the image stamped on the tag, and the stripes of color in the background.  The image is a retired Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things, as well as my card stock colors.

Be sure to stop by the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…
Flo, Guest Star Stamper

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the bold diagonal stripes behind the sweet tag! It will be a great encouragement card for your friend at church!

Lori said...

This is too sweet! Love the bold striped background behind the tag.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Tammy. Love how the tree branch hangs off the tag... the sponging looks great. Hope all is well! :)

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card!! Love the diagonal stripes and that PI will always be one of my favs!!