Friday, January 10, 2014

Sweet Fairy of Flowers

The team at A Day for Daisies is sharing the newly release fairies and flowers for January again today, and we have a new challenge for you to participate in, as well!
Here’s my card using the Sweet Fairy of Flowers image…
ADFD011014
Our new challenge today is to use yellow, so I was sure to color my fairy in her finest yellow dress.  I added some major glitter to her wings, and paired her up with some of my favorite October Afternoon papers.  I added the computer-generated sentiment using Kimberly Geswein’s Makes You Stronger font
Be sure to stop over at the ADFD blog for all the challenge details, and so you can play along!  We’d love to see what you create, and maybe all that yellow will bring some sunshine to our frigid winter!?!
Stop and see what the rest of the team created today, too…
Arielle Gordon
Broni Holcombe
Danielle Kennedy
Juliana Swanson
Mila Popova
Sherry Eckblad
Thank YOU for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Broni said...

What pure beauty this is, Tammy! I love the colors you chose and of course your coloring is awesome as always!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

very sweet with wonderful papers. AND, I love the sparkle! Very eye catching!