Monday, July 29, 2013

Dare to Get Dirty 2013 - MY Turn!

DTGD-Blinkie-copy
Hey y’all, are you having fun this week with the Dare to Get Dirty 2013 challenges at Splitcoaststampers?  I hope you are, and I hope you’ll play along today because it’s MY TURN to host a challenge!  I can’t tell you what that challenge is… it’s only for Fan Club members at SCS.  Want more information about joining the Fan Club?  Click HERE!  :)
Here’s my sample card for the challenge…

DTGD13stampertammy
My BFF Barbara Anders recently gifted me with the beautiful LJD Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set from My Favorite Things as a belated “congrats” on the new job I started this past Spring.  I just adore this stamp set, especially because it has matching Die-Namics dies, the LJD Wildflowers.  It’s so easy to cut them out, stamp and make a beautiful bouquet.  (I used Versamagic Dew Drops to ink my flowers, and it made it really easy to do the flowers and stems in their own colors!)  I added a sentiment to my card using the Chalkboard Greetings stamp set, using the Chalkboard Technique, and paired everything up with some pretty “The Pier” papers from Crate Paper.
I had some pretty awesome Dirty Girls that helped me make samples for the challenge today, too!  Be sure to check out their creations in the SCS Gallery.
Teresa Kline
Dina Kowal
Pattie Goldman
Jen del Muro
Julie Gearinger
And be sure to check out my challenge HERE and play along!  I’d love to see what you create!  (Remember, if you’re not a Fan Club member, you won’t be able to view the challenge or the gallery entries…. so be sure to JOIN!  It’s totally worth it, I promise!)
Happy stamping!
signature 3

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very Pretty card!!!Love the sentiment!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

a stunner!