Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Color Throwdown #251

swatch 251
Whew, all the 5th Anniversary festivities have come to an end at The Color Throwdown, and we’re back to our normal challenge again today with Lynn as our hostess.  I love these cool colors she picked for today, with this great inspiration photo!  I made my card using a well-loved image from Tiddly Inks
CTD251
Wryn has always been a favorite of mine from TI, and I thought I’d color her up today and put my hat in the ring to try out for the Tiddly Inks design team!  This is Wryn-Whatcha’ Doin’? and she’s colored with Copics, and then I “polarized” her with a frame cut on my Silhouette.  The “hey” sentiment was also done on the Silhouette, and my papers are from Pebbles.
Be sure to visit the CTD blog for all the challenge details today, and play along!  And visit my CTD sisters for more inspiration…
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Wanda Cullen
Stacey Schafer, July Guest Designer
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Tammy!!! I just love Wryn !! & go get em @ the DT call -- how fantastic!! I'm sure Christy would love to have you on her team!! This card is such a fun example of your work -- & I love the coloring & giant sentiment ! So well done!

Barbara said...

Love how you framed that perfectly colored image, Tammy! Good luck!!

Joan Ervin said...

When I grow up, I want to color just like you....this is gorgeous, Tammy!!!!!!

Marcee Rodgers said...

This is ADORABLE!!♥

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love the papers Tammy and your colouring of sweet Wryn is spot on! Good luck on the DT post. Hugs, Wends x

Lori said...

Just adorable, Tammy! Love the coloring and the little tag hanging from the die cut word.

Lynn Put said...

This is darling Tammy! Love your perfectly colored image peeking through the frame. So sweet!

Unknown said...

this is adorable! Love the colors and the stamp is just darling! Thanks for popping by my blog :) *hugs*

Jenny said...

So stinkin' cute Tammy!!!! Good Luck :D

Broni said...

I never got to tell you how much I loved this card! Wryn is so perfectly colored and framed!! LOVE how you used the "Hey"!!!

dpkennedy said...

OOh, love this! Great colors and love the HEY. Good luck!

Carmen said...

I love this card!!!!