It’s almost time for Flourishes to take the lid off its January Release and like always, we want to give you a chance to win our newest sets as well! With the season of love fast approaching, we thought we better spice our challenge up with a little bit of amore! So, we are ushering in the….
HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is a broad one that’s all about LOVE — use love as your theme, use letters as a focal point, or use the colors of love in shades of pink and red. The choice is yours! If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJAN13. Enter as many times as you like, but know that if you use Flourishes stamps, your entry counts twice! You have until January 11th, 5PM EST to enter. Just make sure you link your creation using our Inlinkz widget on the Flourishes blog. As we said, winner gets our full January stamp set release. So get those fingers inky!
Here’s my love creation…
I used a sentiment from the Love Sweet Love stamp set, stamping it on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock, and cut it out with a Nestabilities Nested Pennant die. The layout for my design is from the Cardabilities sketch #66 for this week. I added the hearts to my design with the Classic and Classic Scallop Heart Nestabilities found in the Flourishes online store, and added a few rolled roses, too. Finally, I embellished with a Prima pearl spray, some hot pink Kaisercraft rhinestones, a crystal trinket pin, some raspberry crocheted trim, and some metallic white curling ribbon. The base of my card is the Lacey Circles Nestabilities, and to make it a “card” I added the back shown below…
Just cut out an extra, plain circle, score it at about 1-1 1/2 inches, and glue to the back! This way you don’t have to compromise part of your design to incorporate the fold!
If you need a little inspiration, it’s never far away with our design team’s creations! Hop on over and see…
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Danielle Kennedy
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Sharon Doolittle
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using LOVE or letters as your focus!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, January 11th at 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our Inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those that don’t combine will be in the running.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJAN13
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post on Saturday, January 12 so check back then to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Remember, our release week sneaks start next Wednesday — so mark your calendar! We’ll also have all of our releases available for pre-order at that time as well! So, check back some fun is brewing and we’d love for you to join in!