It’s that time again... noon time! And what does that mean? Another challenge designed to spark creativity and give you a chance to win Flourishes’ Entire April Release! So, get ready and take…..
HOW TO PLAY: Create something for the book lover in your life... a bookmark, a corner page saver, a gift card holder for their favorite book store, the sky is the limit! If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCAPRRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, April 13th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation using the Inlinkz widget on the Flourishes blog!
And here is my corner bookmark, created for a friend who is being baptized this evening...
I used the Lily of the Valley stamp from the new Botanical Bookplates vol. 2 stamp set, and the sentiment from Lenten Rose. My image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Flouishes Classic White cardstock. I cut out the image with a Nestabilities Circle, matted with another Nestabilities Circle, and then matted again with a Lacey Circle. The bottom edge of my bookmark was cut with one side of a Long Large Scalloped Rectangle die. I embellished with some Kaisercraft pearls, some Ivory Lace Trim, and a seam binding bow. I colored with Copics from the collections below...
I also used papers from the new 123 Create Kit for April...
Need more inspiration? Be sure to visit these other Flourishes Sr. Design team members with challenge samples for today...
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card or creation for the “bookworm” in your life!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, April 13th by 5 PM EST.
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry.
- You must link your creation on this post using our Inlinkz widget in order to qualify.
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post.
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCAPRRW2.
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, April 14 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!