Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Color Throwdown #164


Hey everyone, it's Color Throwdown time again! Broni is our hostess this week and she's chosen a great color combo for Halloween! Stop over at the Throwdown blog for all the details, and to enter your own creation. We'd love to see what you create!

I didn't really do Halloween with my card, but it is Fall-themed! Just LOOK! My Mavis addiction has been fed! I pestered Christy Croll for a new Mavis image until she cracked, and just LOOK at what she did! IS. MAVIS. NOT. DARLING???? Christy is amazing!
She's the new Fall Queen! Stop over at the Tiddly Inks online store and get our own Mavis Fall Queen image along with TONS of other wonderful images that Christy has drawn! And check out the Tiddly Inks blog where there is a Fall Cards contest also going on!

My CTD sisters have some amazing inspiration for you using these colors, so be sure to visit their blogs...


Thank so much for stopping by, and happy Wednesday!

19 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

So you are the one you got her to create this adorable kitty. Your card is adorable. Love the gray that you added to Mavis. Thanks for inspiring her as Christy is so talented as well as your card are just so gorgeous!!!

Pauline said...

Tammy this is so adorable. At first I thought it was a new Bella stamp and thought how did I miss this! Your colouring and colours are perfect!

Laura Pryor said...

So so cute!! That might be THE most perfect ribbon pairing I've ever seen you do! This is awesome!!

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet fall card! I love what you've done with this cute image and your layout, papers and plaid ribbon look fantastic!

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooooo cute, I adore the ribbon and your awesome coloring...hope you have a great day!

enjoy *~*

Amy Sheffer said...

How CUTE, Tammy! Mavis is indeed looking amazing sitting there on her sweet pumpkin perch! Awesome coloring and card design

LeAnne said...

Aw, she is cute....but that ribbon steals the show!

Indy's Designs said...

I have a special spot in my heart for cat images--your cat looks so fluffy and cute. Great colors and card!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my word...how cute is that sweet little Mavis kitty....you have colored her beautifully, Tammy, and I sooo love the papers and ribbon you used!!!!

ccroll said...

Turned out to be wonderful!!! So love the ribbon and papers...yum!!

Barbara said...

Oh, my word! She is totally adorable!!! I love this!

dpkennedy said...

She IS adorable! And I love how you colored her with her cute stripes! Fabulous card!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just the cutest card ever! Gonna have to go check out that site!

Broni said...

This is so, so cute, Tammy!! I LOVE the coordinating papers and ribbon and your coloring is wonderful...especially love the subtle stripes on the face!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

LOL way to to pester, I adore this image, so thanks for making it happen for all of us ;D Just gorgeous with your colour scheme.

Thanks for joining our Fall Tiddly Inks Challenge.

Tracey said...

How adorable! Such a sweet image and the colours are so pretty!!

Marlena M. said...

Such a cutie patootie. Sweet image and wonderful color layout, Tammy. ;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO stinkin cute Tammy! I love the fall colors!

Lori said...

This is adorable! Love the mix of papers and the fun plaid bow.