If this is your first stop on the Scavenger Hop, be sure to take a trip back to the Flourishes blog to start the hop at the beginning. If you just came here from Silke's blog, then you're on the right track. After this you can skedaddle on over to Cindy Haffner's blog for your next clue!
Ready for my clue? Here you go...
My image is colored with Copic markers on Flourishes Classic White cardstock. I embellished with some pink rhinestone flourishes from my stash and some ribbon, including the Cotton Linen in Hot Pink is from the Flourishes online store. (And yes, I did Google again for colors and found apricot-colored hollyhocks, so my colors are all good!) :)
That’s right, you have to have something “square” on your card or creation!
HOW TO PLAY A.K.A. “THE RULES”
- Simply hop on over to all 8 blogs, pick up your 8 clues/recipe for your card, create and when you are done, link up on the Flourishes blog! If my blog is your first stop, you'll want to hop back to the beginning at the Flourishes blog to get started. If you just hopped here from Silke's blog, then you're on the right track!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 12th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entries.
- You must link your creation on this post using our Inlinkz widget in order to qualify.
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post.
- Please DO NOT combine challenges! While we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60.
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, August 13that noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCAUG11A
Now, are you ready for some inspiration? Here is my card using all the clues from the hop, and the soon-to-be-released Hollyhocks stamp set! I have had this photo saved on one of my Pinterest boards for the longest time, thinking it would be such a beautiful color combo to make a card with! So with this challenge, I was finally able to put those colors to use and love the results! I hope you do, too!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!